1. It is a Non-ferromagnetic material.
2. The Brass is different from other metals, they are easy to recycle.
3. The Brass has a higher Malleability as compared to Zinc or Bronze.
4. It has fascinating acoustic properties suitable to use in Musical Instruments.
5. The Brass has low friction characteristics.
6. It’s a good conductor of heat and conducts 28% of Electricity.
7. The casting of Brass is easy and has almost lower melting point.
8. The Brass is totally resistant to corrosion, also resistant from corroding salt water.
The Applications of the Brass In the Musical Devices
The Brass being a good malleable and has a sufficient acoustic properties it is well suited for making musical instruments like tubas, French horns, trombones, Trumpets and bells.
In the Industrial Uses
Unlike the iron, Brass doesn’t create sparks when it is subjected to friction, where sparks can create a fire mishap. Industrial pipes carrying highly inflammable gases and chemicals are fitted with brass valves.